Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sexual activity. ED can be a short-term or long-term problem. In many cases Erectile Dysfunction can be caused by Heart disease, Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis), High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Diabetes, Obesity, Parkinson’s disease and so on.
- Being able to get an erection sometimes, but not every time you want to have sexual activity
- Being able to get an erection but not having it last long enough for sexual act
- Being unable to get an erection at any time
Complications resulting from erectile dysfunction can include:
- An unsatisfactory sex life.
- Stress or anxiety.
- Embarrassment or low self-esteem.
- Relationship problems.
- The inability to get your partner pregnant