What to do if a child has a cold.
There is no cure for the common cold. Cold usually last about 1 week but can continue for as long as 2 weeks. They usually go away on their own.
- Keep your child as comfortable as possible.
- Offer plenty of fluids and small nutritious meals.
- Check your child’s temperature.
- Reprofen Suspension can be used for children over 6 months old and above
- If your baby or toddler is having trouble breastfeeding because of a stuffed-up nose, use a suction bulb to clear mucus from the nose.